Martin Luther King Jr. Day Camp and President’s Day Camp in one sign up!
- Jan 16th (Monday) for MLK Camp
- Team challenge over the bottomless pit
- Team dart tag challenge
- Team ninja obstacle challenge
- Team dance challenge.
- And, even a team eating challenge
- Feb. 17th (Friday) and Feb. 20th (Monday)
- Work like the stars do- acting, dancing, and cartooning
- Learn behind the scenes activities- directing, editing, and filming
- Experience special effects like stop motion and green screen
- We’ll make sure to roll out the red carpet for our little stars.
1 Day – $48.50
2 Days – $92.88
3 Days – $133.48
Additional Camp Details
- Camp Composition is 3yrs & potty trained to 12 years old
- 10% discount for multiple siblings.
- Pre-camp Care (7am – 9am) $6/day
Post-camp Care (3pm – 6pm) $10/day
Or call 208.381.0587 X6
Release your inner Indiana Jones on these 20 foot high rope bridges. If that’s not enough thrill, enter the Cosmos where everything is lit solely by blacklights and disco lights. (RSVP Required)
Experience the Ropes Course in a totally different fashion. We’re talking about in the dark, blacklights, disco lights, and funky music. As if the Ropes Course wasn’t challenging enough, right?
Along with your Cosmic Ropes experience, you’ll enjoy a fun and upbeat environment. The Flatbread cafe’ & coffee bar will be open and we’ll be serving paninis, wraps, flatbread pizza, smoothies, mocha’s, latte’s until 10 pm.